SELLING HOTEL ROOMS. CHEAP TICKETS AND HOTEL. ACCOMMODATION IN BRECKENRIDGE
Selling Hotel Rooms
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- (Hotel Room) Hotel Room is a three episode 1993 HBO television series produced by David Lynch (who directed two of them). Each drama takes place in the same New York City hotel room (number 603 of the Railroad Hotel) at different times (1969, 1992, and 1936, respectively).
- Give or hand over (something) in exchange for money
- (of a thing) Be purchased
- (sell) exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent; "He sold his house in January"; "She sells her body to survive and support her drug habit"
- (sell) the activity of persuading someone to buy; "it was a hard sell"
- Have a stock of (something) available for sale
- the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
Lentz Hotel – The building, built cir 1853 by W. R. Scott, was located on N. Main St. about 50 yards from the town square. Scott sold the hotel to John Lentz in 1863 for $1,350 in Confederate money. The Lentz family operated the hotel until 1928, when the building was converted to rental apartments. During the 1890’s the Lentz Hotel was one of the social centers of Mt. Pleasant and in 1911, the upstairs rooms were used by the students of Mont Ameona Seminary after the school burned. After the 1950’s the building was abandonded and fell in to disrepair. In 1982, as the building was being slated for demolition, it was purchased by Mr. Dennis Cudd and Mr. George Brown who had the building moved to a site on College St. behind the Eastern Cabarrus Museum (MPCI) and restored it. Today the house is owned by Sam and Resa Treadway. The current address is 1120 N. College St.
(info from .ncgenweb.us)
The room, looking towards the windows. Including L shaped sofa, high backed chair, loadsa lamps, bathrobes & slippers, plus complimentary bottled water and chocolates. Despite allegedly selling me a single room, there appears to be a second bed, with a second bathrobe and a second chocolate... not that the last of those went to waste...
cost of a hotel room
hotel near coors field
city inn westminster reviews
marble tower hotel
hotel festival san remo
nathaniel morris inn
last minute vegas hotels
bed and breakfasts in asheville
hotel augustus riccione
| TOP |