Ice Hotel Northern Lights
- Northern Lights was a 1978 independent film which dramatizes the founding of the Nonpartisan League in North Dakota, a Socialist political movement which took place in the American Midwest in the early 1900s.
- Another name for the aurora borealis
- aurora borealis: the aurora of the northern hemisphere
- Northern Lights is the first Disney Channel Original Movie and it starred Academy Award-winner Diane Keaton.
- An ice hotel is a temporary hotel made up of snow, sculpted blocks of ice, and some steel framing. They are promoted by their sponsors and have special features for travelers who are interested in novelties and unusual environments, and thus are in the class of destination hotels.
- The Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace) near Quebec City, Quebec, Canada is the first ice hotel in North America.
- is located in the coldest countries in the world. The rooms are made of ice and snow and keep a constant temperature of -4 ° C and -6 ° C.
Taken inside the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjarvi, a polar bear made out of ice, peaking through a hole in one of th art rooms. Very cute :3
The photo was taken with the Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM hired from LensesForHire.co.uk - my first time using their service (or any lens hire service, for that matter) - it was great! Will definitely use them again! :)
northern lights, iii
this one for cryingboy whose work always makes me think of ghosts, which is exactly what the northern lights looked like to me
i'm addicted. anyone want to go?
5 star key west hotels
carlton cannes hotel
hotels near bwi
discount hotel copenhagen
tonquin inn jasper
hotel in gatwick airport
the lodge hotel conference center
grand elysee hotel hamburg
hotels close to denver airport
| TOP |