HOTELS IN DENMARK COPENHAGEN : HOTEL COLLECTION FRAME QUEEN
Hotels In Denmark Copenhagen
- Kobenhavns Amt is a former county (Danish, amt) on the island of Zealand (Sj?lland) in eastern Denmark. It covered the municipalities in the metropolitan Copenhagen area, with the exception of Copenhagen and Frederiksberg.
- The capital and chief port of Denmark, a city that occupies the eastern part of Zealand and northern part of the island of Amager; pop. 466,700
- the capital and largest city of Denmark; located on the island of Zealand; "Copenhagen is sometimes called the Paris of the North"
- Copenhagen is a live album by Galaxie 500. It was recorded on December 1, 1990, the final date of their last European tour.
- A country in northwestern Europe, on the Jutland peninsula, between the North and the Baltic seas; pop. 5,400,000; capital, Copenhagen; official language, Danish
- Denmark (; Danmark, , archaic: ), officially the Kingdom of Denmark (Danish: ) together with Greenland and the Faroe Islands, is a Scandinavian country in Northern Europe.
- a constitutional monarchy in northern Europe; consists of the mainland of Jutland and many islands between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea
- The Denmark Amtrak station is a train station in Denmark, South Carolina, United States served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. It was originally used by the Seaboard Air Line and the Southern Railway.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
Denmark - Copenhagen - Orestad - Bella Sky corner
The Bella Sky Hotel by 3XN Architects may not be to everyone's taste but there's no denying it makes for an Iconic landmark amongst the the Orestad buildings. More shots to come......
From Wikipedia : "Bella Sky is a 4-star conference hotel adjacent to the Bella Convention and Congress Center in the Orestad district of Copenhagen, Denmark. With 814 rooms, it is the largest hotel in Scandinavia.
The hotel is designed by 3XN and consists of two towers which reach 76.5 metres up with an inclination of 15° in opposite directions. The height was determined by restrictions due to the proximity of Copenhagen Airport and the tilting design chosen to optimize views.
The hotel has five restaurants, 30 meeting rooms and an 850 sq m wellness area. The 17th floor is reserved for women with no access for men. The Bella Sky Bar is situated on the 23rd floor."
Denmark - Copenhagen - Orestad - Hotel Cabinn Metro 05
On my last day in Copenhagen I had a good wander round Orestad, a new town on the SE edge full of wonderful Contemporary buildings. And this one. I was less than impressed by the Daniel Libeskind Hotel Cabinn Metro which seemed, from the outside at least, to be little more than a Travelodge with a fancy facade.
I should point out my judgement may have been clouded by stepping onto what looked like a patch of bare earth around a newly planted tree which turned out to be more like quicksand and sank up to my knees before I could scramble out. Luckily the place was mostly deserted so I was able to let it dry and brush myself down, the jeans will never be quite the same though.....
hotels with spa baths
the benjamin hotel new york reviews
manhattan hotel at times square
celebration hotel weddings
desert palm hotel and suites
hotels near american airline center
rosedale hotel guangzhou
hampshire inn renesse
| TOP |